Report NEP-HPE-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Eckert & Bernard Monjardet, 2009. "Guilbaud's Theorem : an early contribution to judgment aggregation," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09047, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Guang-Zhen Sun, 2005. "A Review Of Selected Literature In The Economics Of Division Of Labor From 5th Century To Wwii: Part I," Monash Economics Working Papers 01/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Aldashev, Gani & Kirchsteiger, Georg & Sebald, Alexander, 2009. "Decision-making Procedures: A General Theory and Its Field Experimental Test," CEPR Discussion Papers 7365, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ananish Chaudhuri & Pushkar Maitra & Susan Skeath, 2006. "Communication, Advice and Beliefs in an Experimental Public Goods Game," Monash Economics Working Papers 05/06, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jasso, Guillermina, 2009. "Linking Individuals and Societies," IZA Discussion Papers 4288, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elias Khalil, 2006. "Weakness Of Will," Monash Economics Working Papers 06/06, Monash University, Department of Economics.