Anonymous and Neutral Social Choice:Existence Results on Resoluteness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniela Bubboloni & Michele Gori, 2014. "Anonymous and neutral majority rules," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 43(2), pages 377-401, August.
- M. Sanver & William Zwicker, 2012. "Monotonicity properties and their adaptation to irresolute social choice rules," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 39(2), pages 371-398, July.
- Campbell, Donald E. & Kelly, Jerry S., 2015. "The finer structure of resolute, neutral, and anonymous social choice correspondences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 109-111.
- Moulin, Herve, 1988. "Condorcet's principle implies the no show paradox," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 53-64, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bubboloni, Daniela & Gori, Michele, 2016.
"Resolute refinements of social choice correspondences,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 37-49.
- Daniela Bubboloni & Michele Gori, 2015. "Resolute refinements of social choice correspondences," Papers 1506.06069, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2016.
- Ali Ihsan Ozkes & M. Remzi Sanver, 2017.
"Procedural versus Opportunity-Wise Equal Treatment of Alternatives: Neutrality Revisited,"
AMSE Working Papers
1736, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Ali Ozkes & Remzi Sanver, 2017. "Procedural versus Opportunity-Wise Equal Treatment of Alternatives: Neutrality Revisited," Working Papers halshs-01613138, HAL.
- Onur Doğan & Ayça Giritligil, 2014. "Implementing the Borda outcome via truncated scoring rules: a computational study," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 159(1), pages 83-98, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msc:wpaper:201501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fatma Aslan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msbiltr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.