The Growth in Social Security Benefits Among the Retirement Age Population from Increases in the Cap on Covered Earnings
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2010. "The Growth in Social Security Benefits Among the Retirement Age Population from Increases in the Cap on Covered Earnings," NBER Working Papers 16501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2011.
"The Effects of Changes in Women's Labor Market Attachment on Redistribution Under the Social Security Benefit Formula,"
NBER Working Papers
17439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2011. "The Effects of Changes in Women’s Labor Market Attachment on Redistribution Under the Social Security Benefit Formula," Working Papers wp248, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
More about this item
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-02-05 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-02-05 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mrr:papers:wp227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MRRC Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .