Political institutions and central bank independence revisited
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Haan, J. & Eijffinger, Sylvester, 2016. "The Politics of Central Bank Independence," Discussion Paper 2016-047, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Barbara Pistoresi & Maddalena Cavicchioli & Giulio Brevini, 2017. "Central Bank Independence, financial instability and politics: new evidence for OECD and non-OECD countries," Department of Economics 0112, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Ning Xu & Jian Hong & Timothy C. G. Fisher, 2016.
"Model selection consistency from the perspective of generalization ability and VC theory with an application to Lasso,"
- Xu, Ning & Hong, Jian & Fisher, Timothy, 2016. "Model selection consistency from the perspective of generalization ability and VC theory with an application to Lasso," MPRA Paper 71670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:179-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barbara Pistoresi & Maddalena Cavicchioli & Giulio Brevini, 2017. "Central Bank Independence, financial instability and politics: new evidence for OECD and non-OECD countries," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 129, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
KeywordsICentral Bank independence; institutional systems; variable selection;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-11-07 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-11-07 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-11-07 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-POL-2009-11-07 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:depeco:0616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .