Enhancing the resilience of social infrastructures: issues on agents, artefacts and processes. Proceedings of the 2016 Modena Workshop
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ron Boschma, 2015.
"Towards an Evolutionary Perspective on Regional Resilience,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(5), pages 733-751, May.
- Ron Boschma, 2014. "Towards an evolutionary perspective on regional resilience," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1409, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2014.
- Boschma, Ron, 2014. "Towards an evolutionary perspective on regional resilience," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Margherita Russo & Paolo Silvestri & Giovanni Bonifati & Elisabetta Gualandri & Francesco Pagliacci & Anna Francesca Pattaro & Alessia Pedrazzol1 & Silvia Pergetti & Marco Ranuzzini & Manuel Reverberi, 2016. "Innovation and development after the earthquake in Emilia," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0137, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Albala-Bertrand, J. M., 1993. "Political Economy of Large Natural Disasters: With Special Reference to Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287650.
- Susan Christopherson & Jonathan Michie & Peter Tyler, 2010. "Regional resilience: theoretical and empirical perspectives," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 3(1), pages 3-10.
More about this item
Keywordssocial infrastructures; Sendai Framework; risk reduction; resilience;
- O35 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Social Innovation
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.