Inflation and the housing market : problems and potential solutions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Christian Julliard, 2008.
"Money Illusion and Housing Frenzies,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 21(1), pages 135-180, January.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Christian Julliard, 2006. "Money Illusion and Housing Frenzies," NBER Working Papers 12810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K. & Julliard, Christian, 2006. "Money illusion and housing frenzies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4806, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Markus K Brunnermeier & Christian Julliard, 2006. "Money Illusion and Housing Frenzies," FMG Discussion Papers dp579, Financial Markets Group.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K & Julliard, Christian, 2007. "Money Illusion and Housing Frenzies," CEPR Discussion Papers 6183, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andra Ghent, 2012.
"Infrequent Housing Adjustment, Limited Participation, and Monetary Policy,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(5), pages 931-955, August.
- Andra Ghent, 2012. "Infrequent Housing Adjustment, Limited Participation, and Monetary Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(5), pages 931-955, August.
- Wojakowski, Rafal M. & Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Shackleton, Mark B., 2016. "Reducing the impact of real estate foreclosures with Amortizing Participation Mortgages," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 62-74.
- Lawrence B. Smith, 1981. "Housing Assistance: A Re-evaluation," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 7(3), pages 454-463, Summer.
- Jeongwoo Kim, 2019. "Optimally adjusted last cluster for prediction based on balancing the bias and variance by bootstrapping," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(11), pages 1-31, November.
More about this item
KeywordsHD28 .M414 no.813- 75;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:1902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.