Economic growth, structural change and quality upgrading in New Member States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Folster, Stefan & Henrekson, Magnus, 1999.
"Growth and the public sector: a critique of the critics,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 337-358, June.
- Fölster, Stefan & Henrekson, Magnus, 1997. "Growth and the Public Sector: A Critique of the Critics," Working Paper Series 492, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 10 Jun 1998.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jože Damijan & Črt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2015.
"Bright past, shady future? Past and potential future export performance of CEE countries in a comparative perspective,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 306-335, September.
- Jože Damijan & Črt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2013. "Bright past, shady future? Past and potential future export performance of CEE countries in a comparative perspective," LICOS Discussion Papers 33413, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Maciej Grodzicki, 2013. "Productivity Convergence in Manufacturing in the European Union: The Role of Economic Structure," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 5(2).
More about this item
KeywordsStructural change; productivity; public spending; trade;
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2009-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .