Global Dynamics, Domestic Coalitions and a Reactive State: Major Policy Shifts in Post-War Turkish Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yýlmaz Akyüz, "undated". "Global Rules and Markets: Constraints over Policy Autonomy in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2007/5, Turkish Economic Association.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1974. "Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: Turkey," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number krue74-1, April.
- Yılmaz AKYÜZ, 2007. "Global rules and markets: Constraints over policy autonomy in developing countries," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 22(257), pages 5-43.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ziya Onis & Ali Burak Güven, 2010. "Global Crisis, National Responses: The Political Economy of Turkish Exceptionalism," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1013, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Caner Bakir & Ziya Onis, 2009. "The Emergence of the Regulatory State: The Political Economy of Turkish Banking Reforms in the Age of Post-Washington Consensus," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0905, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Sadik Ãœnay, 2012. "Domestic Transformation and Raison du Monde: Turkey's Nascent Competition State," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(S5), pages 7-18, November.
- Sadik Ünay, 2012. "Domestic Transformation and Raison du Monde: Turkey's Nascent Competition State," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(S5), pages 7-18, November.
More about this item
KeywordsState capacity; policy transformations; crises; multilateral institutions; distributional conflicts; regulation;
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-03-25 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-POL-2008-03-25 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:met:wpaper:0706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erol Taymaz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ermettr.html .