Global Dynamics, Domestic Coalitions and a Reactive State: Major Policy Shifts in Post-War Turkish Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yýlmaz Akyüz, "undated". "Global Rules and Markets: Constraints over Policy Autonomy in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2007/5, Turkish Economic Association.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1974. "Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: Turkey," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number krue74-1.
- Yılmaz AKYÜZ, 2007. "Global rules and markets: Constraints over policy autonomy in developing countries," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 22(257), pages 5-43.
- Wade, Robert Hunter, 2003. "What strategies are viable for developing countries today? The World Trade Organization and the shrinking of ‘development space’," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28239, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ziya Onis & Ali Burak Güven, 2010. "Global Crisis, National Responses: The Political Economy of Turkish Exceptionalism," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1013, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Caner Bakir & Ziya Onis, 2009. "The Emergence of the Regulatory State: The Political Economy of Turkish Banking Reforms in the Age of Post-Washington Consensus," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0905, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Sadik Ãœnay, 2012. "Domestic Transformation and Raison du Monde: Turkey's Nascent Competition State," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(S5), pages 7-18, November.
- Sadik Ünay, 2012. "Domestic Transformation and Raison du Monde: Turkey's Nascent Competition State," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(S5), pages 7-18, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tek:wpaper:2007/7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ercan Uygur). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tekkkea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.