HIV Testing and Risky Sexual Behavior
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Zimmermann, 2013. "Academic Rankings with RePEc," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 1-32, December.
- David Colander & Richard Holt & Barkley Rosser, 2004. "The changing face of mainstream economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 485-499.
- Colander, David, 2003.
"The Aging of an Economist,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(02), pages 157-176, June.
- Terry Plum & David Colander, 2004. "Efficiency, Journal Publishing and Scholarly Research - A Discussion Paper," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0414, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- J. Peter Neary & James A. Mirrlees & Jean Tirole, 2003. "Evaluating Economics Research in Europe: An Introduction," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1239-1249, December.
- Bruno S. Frey & Reiner Eichenberger, 1993. "American and European Economics and Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 185-193, Fall.
- Colander, David, 1989. "Research on the Economics Profession," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 137-148, Fall.
- Kalaitzidakis, Pantelis & Mamuneas, Theofanis P. & Stengos, Thanasis, 1999. "European economics: An analysis based on publications in the core journals," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 1150-1168, April.
- David Colander, 2008. "The Making of a Global European Economist," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 215-236, May.
- Frey, Bruno S & Eichenberger, Reiner, 1992. "Economics and Economists: A European Perspective," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 216-220, May.
- David Colander & Hugo Nopo Key Words: Latin American economics, global economics, political economy, graduate training, Latin America, applied economics, 2007. "The Making of a Latin American Global Economist," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0705, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Tom Coupé, 2003. "Revealed Performances: Worldwide Rankings of Economists and Economics Departments, 1990-2000," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1309-1345, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denizer, Cevdet & Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart, 2013.
"Good countries or good projects? Macro and micro correlates of World Bank project performance,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 288-302.
- Denizer, Cevdet & Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart, 2011. "Good countries or good projects ? macro and micro correlates of World Bank project performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5646, The World Bank.
- Kraay, Aart & Kraay, Aart & Murrell, Peter, 2013. "Misunderestimating corruption," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6488, The World Bank.
- Aart Kraay & Peter Murrell, 2016. "Misunderestimating Corruption," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 98(3), pages 455-466, July.
- Lori Bennear & Alessandro Tarozzi & Alexander Pfaff & H. B. Soumya & Kazi Matin Ahmed & Alexander van Geen, 2010. "Bright Lines, Risk Beliefs, and Risk Avoidance: Evidence from a Randomized Intervention in Bangladesh," Working Papers 10-77, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Baird, Sarah & Gong, Erick & McIntosh, Craig & Özler, Berk, 2014.
"The heterogeneous effects of HIV testing,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 98-112.
- Sarah Baird & Erick Gong & Craig McIntosh & Berk Ozler, 2013. "The Heterogeneous Effects of HIV Testing," Working Papers 1310, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Baird, Sarah & Gong, Erick & McIntosh, Craig & Ozler, Berk, 2014. "The heterogeneous effects of HIV testing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6823, The World Bank.
- Bennett, Daniel & Chiang, Chun-Fang & Malani, Anup, 2015.
"Learning during a crisis: The SARS epidemic in Taiwan,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1-18.
- Daniel Bennett & Chun-Fang Chiang & Anup Malani, 2011. "Learning During a Crisis: the SARS Epidemic in Taiwan," NBER Working Papers 16955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arimoto, Yutaka & Ito, Seiro & Kudo, Yuya & Tsukada, Kazunari, 2013.
"Stigma, Social Relationship and HIV Testing in the Workplace: Evidence from South Africa,"
CEI Working Paper Series
2012-06, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Arimoto, Yutaka & Ito, Seiro & Kudo, Yuya & Tsukada, Kazunari, 2013. "Stigma, social relationship and HIV testing in the workplace : evidence from South Africa," IDE Discussion Papers 386, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsHIV/AIDS; risk behavior; information; beliefs;
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-10-22 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EXP-2011-10-22 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2011-10-22 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:1101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .