HIV Testing and Risky Sexual Behavior
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denizer, Cevdet & Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart, 2013.
"Good countries or good projects? Macro and micro correlates of World Bank project performance,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 288-302.
- Denizer, Cevdet & Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart, 2011. "Good countries or good projects ? macro and micro correlates of World Bank project performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5646, The World Bank.
- Kraay, Aart & Kraay, Aart & Murrell, Peter, 2013. "Misunderestimating corruption," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6488, The World Bank.
- Aart Kraay & Peter Murrell, 2016. "Misunderestimating Corruption," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 98(3), pages 455-466, July.
- Lori Bennear & Alessandro Tarozzi & Alexander Pfaff & H. B. Soumya & Kazi Matin Ahmed & Alexander van Geen, 2010. "Bright Lines, Risk Beliefs, and Risk Avoidance: Evidence from a Randomized Intervention in Bangladesh," Working Papers 10-77, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Baird, Sarah & Gong, Erick & McIntosh, Craig & Özler, Berk, 2014.
"The heterogeneous effects of HIV testing,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 98-112.
- Sarah Baird & Erick Gong & Craig McIntosh & Berk Ozler, 2013. "The Heterogeneous Effects of HIV Testing," Working Papers 1310, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Baird, Sarah & Gong, Erick & McIntosh, Craig & Ozler, Berk, 2014. "The heterogeneous effects of HIV testing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6823, The World Bank.
- Bennett, Daniel & Chiang, Chun-Fang & Malani, Anup, 2015.
"Learning during a crisis: The SARS epidemic in Taiwan,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1-18.
- Daniel Bennett & Chun-Fang Chiang & Anup Malani, 2011. "Learning During a Crisis: the SARS Epidemic in Taiwan," NBER Working Papers 16955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arimoto, Yutaka & Ito, Seiro & Kudo, Yuya & Tsukada, Kazunari, 2013.
"Stigma, Social Relationship and HIV Testing in the Workplace: Evidence from South Africa,"
CEI Working Paper Series
2012-06, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Arimoto, Yutaka & Ito, Seiro & Kudo, Yuya & Tsukada, Kazunari, 2013. "Stigma, social relationship and HIV testing in the workplace : evidence from South Africa," IDE Discussion Papers 386, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsHIV/AIDS; risk behavior; information; beliefs;
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-10-22 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EXP-2011-10-22 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2011-10-22 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:1101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vijaya Wunnava) or () or () or () or (). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.