Report NEP-HEA-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Murat Kurt & Mark S. Roberts & Andrew J. Schaefer & M. Utku Ünver, 2011. "Valuing Prearranged Paired Kidney Exchanges: A Stochastic Game Approach," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 785, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Oct 2011.
- Alimatou Cisse, 2011. "Analysis of Health Care Utilization in Côte d'Ivoire," Research Papers RP_201, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Erick Gong, 2011. "HIV Testing and Risky Sexual Behavior," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1101, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Miguel Santolino & Catalina Bolancé & Manuela Alcañiz, 2011. "Factors affecting hospital admission and recovery stay duration of in-patient motor victims in Spain," IREA Working Papers 201119, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- Dierk Herzer & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2011. "Income Inequality and Health: New Evidence from Panel Data," Kiel Working Papers 1736, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Robert L. Brown, 2011. "Economic Security in an Aging Canadian Population," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 285, McMaster University.
- Daniel Kim & Christopher F Baum & Michael Ganz & S.V. Subramanian & Ichiro Kawachi, 2011. "The contextual effects of social capital on health: a cross-national instrumental variable analysis," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 786, Boston College Department of Economics.
- M. Deidda & N. Garrido & M. Pulina, 2011. "Exploring the dynamics of the efficiency in the Italian hospitality sector. A regional case study," Working Paper CRENoS 201117, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Robinson, Joshua J, 2011. "The effects of asymmetric and symmetric fetal growth restriction on human capital development," MPRA Paper 34175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2011. "Welfare costs of reclassification risk in the health insurance market," MPRA Paper 34189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mndzebele, Samuel, 2011. "Examining health systems challenges and possible mitigation strategies in the face of an economic crisis in Swaziland," MPRA Paper 34017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James B. Rebitzer & Mark E. Votruba, 2011. "Organizational Economics and Physician Practices," NBER Working Papers 17535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rena M. Conti & Haiden A. Huskamp & Ernst R. Berndt, 2011. "The Effect of FDA Advisories on Branded Pharmaceutical Firms' Valuations and Promotion Efforts," NBER Working Papers 17528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cdl:ctcres:2303680 is not listed on IDEAS anymore