From Muddling Through to the Economics of Control: View of Applied Policy from J.N. Keynes to Abba Lerner
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Colander, 2005. "From Muddling Through to the Economics of Control: Views of Applied Policy from J. N. Keynes to Abba Lerner," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 37(5), pages 277-291, Supplemen.
- David Colander, 2005. "From Muddling through to the Economics of Control: Views of Applied Policy from J. N. Keynes to Abba Lerner," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0533, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Colander, 2003. "Muddling through and policy analysis," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 197-215.
- Rosenberg, Alexander, 1992. "Economics--Mathematical Politics or Science of Diminishing Returns?," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226727233.
- Cooter, Robert & Rappoport, Peter, 1984. "Were the Ordinalists Wrong about Welfare Economics?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 507-530, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:0421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.