The Greening of Social Capital: An Examination of Land-Based Groups in Two Vermont Counties
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ganz, Marshall Louis & Skocpol, Theda & Munson, Ziad, 2000. "A Nation of Organizers: The Institutional Origins of Civic Voluntarism in the United States," Scholarly Articles 12641806, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Jonathan Isham & Jeff Polubinski, 2002. "Killington Mountain Resort: A Case Study of 'Green' Expansion in Vermont," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0208, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Narayan, Deepa & Pritchett, Lant, 1999.
"Cents and Sociability: Household Income and Social Capital in Rural Tanzania,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(4), pages 871-897, July.
- Narayan, Deepa & Pritchett, Lant, 1997. "Cents and sociability : household income and social capital in rural Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1796, The World Bank.
- Knack, Stephen, 2000. "Social capital and the quality of Government : evidence from the U.S. States," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2504, The World Bank.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:94:y:2000:i:03:p:527-546_22 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher McGrory Klyza & Andrew Savage & Jonathan Isham, 2004.
"Local Environmental Groups, the Creation of Social Capital, and Environmental Policy: Evidence from Vermont,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0407, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Christopher McGrory Klyza & Andrew Savage & Jonathan Isham, 2005. "Local Environmental Groups, the Creation of Social Capital, and Environmental Policy: Evidence from Vermont," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0407r, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscivic engagement; social capital; environmental policy;
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:0306r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vijaya Wunnava) or () or () or () or (). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.