Local Environmental Groups, the Creation of Social Capital, and Environmental Policy: Evidence from Vermont
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christopher McGrory Klyza & Andrew Savage & Jonathan Isham, 2005. "Local Environmental Groups, the Creation of Social Capital, and Environmental Policy: Evidence from Vermont," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0407r, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ganz, Marshall Louis & Skocpol, Theda & Munson, Ziad, 2000. "A Nation of Organizers: The Institutional Origins of Civic Voluntarism in the United States," Scholarly Articles 12641806, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Jonathan Isham & Jeff Polubinski, 2002. "Killington Mountain Resort: A Case Study of 'Green' Expansion in Vermont," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0208, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Savage & Christopher McGrory Klyza & Jonathan Isham, 2004. "The Greening of Social Capital: An Examination of Land-Based Groups in Two Vermont Counties," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0306r, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:94:y:2000:i:03:p:527-546_22 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscivic engagement; social capital; environmental policy;
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:0407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.