Interstate Differences in Insured Unemployment: Some Recent Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Hans Matthews & Ivan Kandilov & Bradford Maxwell, 2002. "Interstate differences in insured unemployment: some recent evidence," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(14), pages 945-948.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rebecca M. Blank & David E. Card, 1991.
"Recent Trends in Insured and Uninsured Unemployment: Is There an Explanation?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1157-1189.
- Rebecca Blank & David Card, 1988. "Recent Trends in Insured and Uninsured Unemployment: Is There an Explanation?," Working Papers 623, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Rebecca M. Blank & David Card, 1989. "Recent Trends in Insured and Uninsured Unemployment: Is There an Explanation?," NBER Working Papers 2871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Burtless, 1983. "Why Is Insured Unemployment So Low?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 14(1), pages 225-254.
- Robert Tannenwald & Christopher J. O'Leary & Wei-Jang Huang, 1999.
"New ways of evaluating state unemployment insurance,"
New England Economic Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 15-40.
- Robert Tannenwald & Christopher J. O'Leary & Wei-Jang Huang, "undated". "New Ways of Evaluating State Unemployment Insurance," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles rtcjo1999, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Patricia M. Anderson & Bruce D. Meyer, 1997. "Unemployment Insurance Takeup Rates and the After-Tax Value of Benefits," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(3), pages 913-937.
More about this item
Keywordsinsured unemployment; work norms; replacement rates; unionization;
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-07-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2002-05-07 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2002-07-21 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:0216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.