Municipality amalgamation in Japan: an examination using event history analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Katsuyoshi Nakazawa & Tomohisa Miyashita, 2014. "Municipality amalgamation in Japan: an examination using event history analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(2), pages 627-633.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reingewertz, Yaniv, 2012. "Do municipal amalgamations work? Evidence from municipalities in Israel," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 240-251.
- Liner, Gaines H, 1994. "Institutional Constraints, Annexation and Municipal Efficiency in the 1960s," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 79(3-4), pages 305-323, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:132-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hirota, Haruaki & Yunoue, Hideo, 2017.
"Evaluation of the fiscal effect on municipal mergers: Quasi-experimental evidence from Japanese municipal data,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 132-149.
- Hirota, Haruaki & Yunoue, Hideo, 2016. "Evaluation of the fiscal effect on municipal mergers: Quasi-experimental evidence from Japanese municipal data," MPRA Paper 68890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saito, Hitoshi & Hirota, Haruaki & Yunoue, Hideo & Miyaki, Miki, 2017. "Does municipal mergers internalize spatial spillover effects? Empirical evidence from Japanese municipalities," MPRA Paper 76833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mar:magkse:201337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernd Hayo) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .