Long-term Competitive Balance under UEFA Financial Fair Play Regulations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Kesenne, 2004. "The Win Maximization Model Reconsidered," IASE Conference Papers 0410, International Association of Sports Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Evans, 2014. "Economic Model of Financial Fair Play in Professional Football," Birkbeck Sports Business Centre Working Papers 10, Birkbeck College, Department of Management.
- Angelo D’Andrea & Donato Masciandaro, 2016. "Financial Fair Play in European Football: Economics and Political Economy a Review Essay," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1615, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Ariela Caglio & Angelo D’Andrea & Donato Masciandaro & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2016. "Does Fair Play Matter? UEFA Regulation and Financial Sustainability in the European Football Industry," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1638, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Stephan Birkhäuser & Christoph Kaserer & Daniel Urban, 2019. "Did UEFA’s financial fair play harm competition in European football leagues?," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 113-145, February.
- Patrice Bouvet, 2020. "L'économie du sport professionnel par équipe en Europe : production, monétisation, déficit et régulation Patrice BOUVET," Working Papers hal-02515012, HAL.
- Budzinski, Oliver, 2014. "The competition economics of financial fair play," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 85, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Richard Evans, 2014. "Sports Policy Analytics for Professional Sports Leagues," Birkbeck Sports Business Centre Working Papers 8, Birkbeck College, Department of Management.
- Ariela Caglio & Sébastien Laffitte & Donato Masciandaro & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2019. "Does Financial Fair Play Matter? The Real Effects Of Uefa Regulation For European Football Clubs," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 19119, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Kunz-Kaltenhäuser, Philipp, 2020. "Promoting or restricting competition? - The 50plus1-rule in German football," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 141, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Martin Grossmann, 2015.
"Evolutionarily Stable Strategies in Sports Contests,"
Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 16(1), pages 108-121, January.
- Martin Grossmann, 2011. "Evolutionarily Stable Strategies in Sports Contests," Working Papers 0044, University of Zurich, Center for Research in Sports Administration (CRSA).
- Martin Grossmann, 2011. "Evolutionarily Stable Strategies in Sports Contests," Working Papers 0149, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Rodney Fort & Jason Winfree, 2009. "Sports Really are Different: The Contest Success Function and the Supply of Talent," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 34(1), pages 69-80, February.
More about this item
KeywordsSports Economics; Professional Team Sports; Competitive Balance; UEFA Financial Fair Play;
All these keywords.
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SPO-2012-04-10 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mag:wpaper:120005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guido Henkel). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwmagde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.