The Win Maximization Model Reconsidered
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Grossmann, 2015.
"Evolutionarily Stable Strategies in Sports Contests,"
Journal of Sports Economics,
, vol. 16(1), pages 108-121, January.
- Martin Grossmann, 2011. "Evolutionarily Stable Strategies in Sports Contests," Working Papers 0149, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Martin Grossmann, 2011. "Evolutionarily Stable Strategies in Sports Contests," Working Papers 0044, University of Zurich, Center for Research in Sports Administration (CRSA).
- Markus Sass, 2012. "Long-term Competitive Balance under UEFA Financial Fair Play Regulations," FEMM Working Papers 120005, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Rodney Fort & Jason Winfree, 2009. "Sports Really are Different: The Contest Success Function and the Supply of Talent," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 34(1), pages 69-80, February.
More about this item
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spe:cpaper:0410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaseeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .