An Experimental Analysis of Parallel Multiple Auctions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ravi Bapna & Chrysanthos Dellarocas & Sarah Rice, 2010. "Vertically Differentiated Simultaneous Vickrey Auctions: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(7), pages 1074-1092, July.
- Tsuchihashi, Toshihiro, 2012. "Sequential Internet auctions with different ending rules," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 583-598.
- Lopez-Rodriguez, I. & Hernandez-Tejera, M., 2015. "Infrastructure based on supernodes and software agents for the implementation of energy markets in demand-response programs," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 1-11.
More about this item
Keywordssimultaneous auctions; internet auctions; market design; electronic business;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2009-03-28 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2009-03-28 (Game Theory)
- NEP-ICT-2009-03-28 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MKT-2009-03-28 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mag:wpaper:08031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guido Henkel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwmagde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .