Report NEP-EXP-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James C. Cox & Maroš Servátka & Radovan Vadovic, 2009. "Saliency of Outside Options in the Lost Wallet Game," Working Papers in Economics 09/03, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Christiane Bradler, 2009. "Social Preferences under Risk - An Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Strassmair, Christina, 2009. "Can intentions spoil the kindness of a gift? - An experimental study," Discussion Papers in Economics 10351, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Michael Naef & Jürgen Schupp, 2009. "Measuring Trust: Experiments and Surveys in Contrast and Combination," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 167, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kerr, Geoffrey N. & Sharp, Basil M.H., 2009. "Efficiency benefits of choice model experimental design updating: a case study," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47623, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Charlotte Klempt & Kerstin Pull, 2009. "Generosity, Greed and Gambling: What difference does asymmetric information in bargaining make?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-021, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Timothy N. Cason & Daniel Friedman & Ed Hopkins, 2009. "Testing the TASP: An Experimental Investigation of Learning in Games with Unstable Equilibria," ESE Discussion Papers 188, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Bernd Hayo & Björn Vollan, 2009. "Individual Heterogeneity, Group Interaction, and Co-operative Behaviour: Evidence from a Common-Pool Resource Experiment in South Africa and Namibia," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200917, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Zulia Gubaydullina & Markus Spiwoks, 2009. "Portfolio diversification: an experimental study," Departmental Discussion Papers 140, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Tim Hoppe, 2008. "An Experimental Analysis of Parallel Multiple Auctions," FEMM Working Papers 08031, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Tim Hoppe, 2008. "Just a small delay? Bidding Behavior and Efficiency in overlapping multiple auctions," FEMM Working Papers 08032, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Marco Faillo, 2009. "Shedding Light into Preference Heterogeneity: Why Players of Traveller’s Dilemma Depart from Individual Rationality?," Econometica Working Papers wp09, Econometica.
- Krogh Graversen, Brian & van Ours, Jan C, 2009. "How a Mandatory Activation Program Reduces Unemployment Durations; the Effects of Distance," CEPR Discussion Papers 7233, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schilizzi, Steven & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe, 2009. "Predicting the performance of conservation tenders when information on bidders's costs is limited," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48171, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Franziska Rumpel & Michael Knuth & Micheal Schaefer, 2008. "Neural correlates for price involvement in purchase decisions with regards to fast-moving-consumer-goods," FEMM Working Papers 08033, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Nordblom, Thomas L. & Reeson, Andrew & Finlayson, John D. & Hume, Iain H. & Whitten, Stuart M. & Kelly, Jason A., 2009. "Experiments with regulations & markets linking upstream tree plantations with downstream water users," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47945, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.