The Income Effect under Uncertainty: a Slutsky-Like Decomposition with Risk Aversion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Antoniadou, Elena & Mirman, Leonard J. & Santugini, Marc, 2016. "The income effect under uncertainty: A Slutsky-like decomposition with risk aversion," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 169-178.
- Elena Antoniadou & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2016. "The Income Effect Under Uncertainty: A Slutsky-like Decomposition with Risk Aversion," Emory Economics 1601, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
References listed on IDEAS
- Kihlstrom, Richard E. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1974. "Risk aversion with many commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 361-388, July.
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Béatrice Rey & Harris Schlesinger, 2007.
"A Good Sign for Multivariate Risk Taking,"
INFORMS, vol. 53(1), pages 117-124, January.
- Louis Eeckhoudt & BÃ©atrice Rey & Harris Schlesinger, 2006. "A Good Sign for Multivariate Risk Taking," CESifo Working Paper Series 1796, CESifo Group Munich.
- L. Eeckhoudt & H. Schlesinger & Béatrice Rey, 2007. "A good sign for multivariate risk taking," Post-Print hal-00283446, HAL.
- EECKHOUDT, louis & REY, Béatrice & SCHLESINGER, Harris, 2007. "A good sign for multivariate risk taking," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1900, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Saku Aura & Peter Diamond & John Geanakoplos, 2002.
"Savings and Portfolio Choice in a Two-Period Two-Asset Model,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 1185-1191, September.
- Saku Aura & Peter Diamond Author-X-Name-Peter & John Geanakoplos, "undated". "Savings and Portfolio Choice in a Two-Period Two-Asset Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1268, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Agnar Sandmo, 1977. "Portfolio Theory, Asset Demand and Taxation: Comparative Statics with Many Assets," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 369-379.
- A. Sandmo, 1970. "The Effect of Uncertainty on Saving Decisions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 353-360.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1969. "Capital Risk, Consumption, and Portfolio Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(4), pages 586-599, October.
- Davis, George K, 1989. "Income and Substitution Effects for Mean-Preserving Spreads," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(1), pages 131-136, February.
- Menezes, Carmen F. & Henry Wang, X. & Bigelow, John P., 2005. "Duality and consumption decisions under income and price risk," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 387-405, April.
- Leonard Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2014.
"On risk aversion, classical demand theory, and KM preferences,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 51-66, February.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2011. "On Risk Aversion, Classical Demand Theory, and KM Preferences," Cahiers de recherche 1132, CIRPEE.
More about this item
KeywordsClassical Demand Theory; Consumption-Saving Problem; Income; Risk Aversion; Uncertainty;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:lacicr:1306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cirpeca.html .