L'elasticitˆ della domanda nel mercato italiano dei giochi: inquadramento generale ed analisi dei casi del lotto e del superenalotto
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mukhtar Ali & Richard Thalheimer, 1997. "Transportation costs and product demand: wagering on parimutuel horse racing," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 529-542.
- Gruen, Arthur, 1976. "An Inquiry into the Economics of Race-Track Gambling," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(1), pages 169-177, February.
- Paton, David & Siegel, Donald S. & Williams, Leighton Vaughan, 2004.
"Taxation and the Demand for Gambling: New Evidence From the United Kingdom,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 57(4), pages 847-861, December.
- David Paton & Donald S. Siegel & Leighton Vaughan Williams, 2003. "Taxation and the Demand for Gambling: New Evidence from the United Kingdom," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0306, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Mukhtar Ali & Richard Thalheimer, 2002. "Product choice for a firm selling related products: A parimutuel application," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(10), pages 1251-1271.
- Daniel B. Suits, 1979. "The Elasticity of Demand for Gambling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(1), pages 155-162.
- Thalheimer, Richard & Ali, Mukhtar M., 1995. "Intertrack wagering and the demand for parimutuel horse racing," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 369-383, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lui:casmef:1108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefano Marzioni). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deluiit.html .