Relative Wage Positions and Quit Behavior: New Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pfeifer, Christian & Schneck, Stefan, 2010. "Relative Wage Positions and Quit Behavior: New Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-438, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schneck, Stefan, 2014.
"My Wage is Unfair! Just a Feeling or Comparison with Peers?,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 245-273.
- Schneck, Stefan, 2014. "My Wage is Unfair! Just a Feeling or Comparison with Peers?," Review of Behavioral Economics, now publishers, vol. 1(3), pages 245-273, May.
- Schneck, Stefan, 2013. "My Wage is Unfair! Just a Feeling or Comparison with Peers?," EconStor Preprints 70096, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Sami Miaari & Asaf Zussman & Noam Zussman, 2012. "Ethnic conflict and job separations," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(2), pages 419-437, January.
- Robert Wagner & Thomas Zwick, 2012.
"How Acid are Lemons? Adverse Selection and Signalling for Skilled Labour Market Entrants,"
Economics of Education Working Paper Series
0071, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Feb 2012.
- Wagner, Robert & Zwick, Thomas, 2012. "How acid are lemons? Adverse selection and signalling for skilled labour market entrants," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-014, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stefan Schneck, 2011.
"The Effect of Relative Standing on Considerations about Self-Employment,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
426, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Schneck, Stefan, 2011. "The Effect of Relative Standing on Considerations About Self-Employment," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-486, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Gerlach, Knut & Hübler, Olaf & Stephan, Gesine, 2011. "Beschäftigung zwischen Mobilität und Stabilität : empirische Befunde und wirtschaftspolitische Folgerungen," Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 44(1/2), pages 91-102.
- Arndt Werner & Johanna Gast & Sascha Kraus, 2014. "The effect of working time preferences and fair wage perceptions on entrepreneurial intentions among employees," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 137-160, June.
More about this item
Keywordscomparison income; mobility; signaling; status; wages;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- M52 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Compensation and Compensation Methods and Their Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-02-13 (Business Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-02-13 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lue:wpaper:163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Wagner). General contact details of provider: https://leuphana.de/institute/ivwl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .