Reference Group Behaviour and Economic Incentives: A Further Remark
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1981. "Reference Group Behaviour and Economic Incentives: A Further Remark," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 11, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marshall, Ray, 1974. "The Economics of Racial Discrimination: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 849-871, September.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1973. "Approaches to the Economics of Discrimination," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 287-295, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galbiati, Roberto & Zanella, Giulio, 2012.
"The tax evasion social multiplier: Evidence from Italy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(5), pages 485-494.
- Roberto Galbiati & Giulio Zanella, 2012. "The tax evasion social multiplier: Evidence from Italy," Post-Print hal-01410557, HAL.
- Roberto Galbiati & Giulio Zanella, 2012. "The tax evasion social multiplier: Evidence from Italy," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2jbidihgpo8, Sciences Po.
- Kostov, Philip & Lingard, John, 2005. "Disentangling the Social and Economic Dimensions of Agricultural Behaviour: What Role for Institutions and Social Capital?," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24436, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kostov, Philip & Davidova, Sophia & Bailey, Alastair, 2016. "Effect of family labour on output of farms in selected EU Member States: A non-parametric quantile regression approach," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236358, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenar:3353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .