Investment in Education and Redistributive Taxation without Precommitment
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in FinanzArchiv 2 59(2003): pp. 177-188|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.vwl.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andersson, Fredrik & Konrad, Kai A., 2001.
"Globalization and Human Capital Formation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2657, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andersson, Frederik & Konrad, Kai A., 2001.
"Globalization and human capital formation
[Globalisierung und Humankapitalinvestitionen]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 01-01, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Andersson, Fredrik & Konrad, Kai A., 2001. "Globalization and Human Capital Formation," IZA Discussion Papers 245, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andersson, Frederik & Konrad, Kai A., 2001. "Globalization and human capital formation
- Boadway, R. & Marceau, N. & Marchand, M., .
"Investment in education and the time inconsistency of redistributive tax policy,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1219, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Boadway, Robin & Marceau, Nicolas & Marchand, Maurice, 1996. "Investment in Education and the Time Inconsistency of Redistributive Tax Policy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(250), pages 171-89, May.
- Robin Boadway & Nicolas Marceau & Maurice Marchand, 1992. "Investment in Education and the Time Inconsistency of Redistributive Tax Policy," Working Papers 860, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1994.
"A Theory of the Welfare State,"
NBER Working Papers
4856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hansson, Ingemar & Stuart, Charles, 1989. "Why Is Investment Subsidized?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(3), pages 549-59, August.
- Anderberg Dan & Perroni Carlo, 2003. "Time-Consistent Policy and Politics: Does Voting Matter When Individuals Are Identical?," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-19, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenar:19299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandra Frank)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.