Family Policies and Single Parent Poverty in 18 OECD Countries, 1978-2008
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sainsbury, Diane, 2012. "Welfare States and Immigrant Rights: The Politics of Inclusion and Exclusion," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199654789.
- Olivier Thévenon & Angela Luci, 2012.
"Reconciling Work, Family and Child Outcomes: What Implications for Family Support Policies?,"
Population Research and Policy Review,
Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 31(6), pages 855-882, December.
- Angela Luci & Olivier Thévenon, 2012. "Reconciling work, family and child outcomes: What implications for family support policies?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00666250, HAL.
- Olivier Thévenon & Angela Luci, 2012. "Reconciling Work, Family and Child Outcomes: What Implications for Family Support Policies?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00820971, HAL.
- Daniela Del Boca & Silvia Pasqua & Chiara Pronzato, 2009.
"Motherhood and market work decisions in institutional context: a European perspective,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(suppl_1), pages 147-171, April.
- Daniela Del Boca & Silvia Pasqua & Chiara Pronzato, 2008. "Motherhood and market work decisions in institutional context: A European perspective," Working Papers 011, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Patricia Apps & Ray Rees, 2004. "Fertility, Taxation and Family Policy," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(4), pages 745-763, December.
- Joris Ghysels & Wim Van Lancker, 2010. "The unequal benefits of family activation: an analysis of the social distribution of family policy among families with young children," Working Papers 1008, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Holly Sutherland & Francesco Figari, 2013.
"EUROMOD: the European Union tax-benefit microsimulation model,"
International Journal of Microsimulation,
International Microsimulation Association, vol. 1(6), pages 4-26.
- Sutherland, Holly & Figari, Francesco, 2013. "EUROMOD: the European Union tax-benefit microsimulation model," EUROMOD Working Papers EM8/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Markus Jäntti & Janet Gornick, 2009. "Child Poverty in Upper-Income Countries: Lessons from the Luxembourg Income Study," LIS Working papers 509, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Patrick Heuveline & Jeffrey M. Timberlake & Frank F. Furstenberg, 2003. "Shifting Childrearing to Single Mothers: Results from 17 Western Countries," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 29(1), pages 47-71.
- Patrick Heuveline & Matthew Weinshenker, 2008. "The international child poverty gap: Does Demography matter?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 45(1), pages 173-191, February.
- Joakim Palme & Walter Korpi, 1998. "The Paradox of Redistribution and Strategies of Equality: Welfare State Institutions, Inequality and Poverty in the Western Countries," LIS Working papers 174, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- David Brady & Rebekah Burroway, 2012. "Targeting, Universalism, and Single-Mother Poverty: A Multilevel Analysis Across 18 Affluent Democracies," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 49(2), pages 719-746, May.
More about this item
Keywordssingle parent households; poverty; family policy; cross-national; parental leave; family allowance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lis:liswps:622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piotr Paradowski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lisprlu.html .