Trump's Bait and Switch: Job Creation in the Midst of Welfare State Sabotage
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsManufacturing; Service Sector; Infrastructure; Full Employment; Inequality; Social Wages; Welfare State; Trickle-down Economics;
- H - Public Economics
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- N12 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- N60 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - General, International, or Comparative
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2017-04-02 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2017-04-02 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_887. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .