Report NEP-PKE-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2017. "Trump's Bait and Switch: Job Creation in the Midst of Welfare State Sabotage," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_887, Levy Economics Institute.
- Leila E. Davis - Joao Paulo A. de Souza y Gonzalo Hernandez & Joao Paulo A. de Souza & Gonzalo Hernandez, 2017. "An empirical analysis of Minsky regimes in the US economy," VNIVERSITAS ECONÓMICA 015495, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Andrea Ricci, 2016. "Metamorphoses of Value.The Concept of a Commodity in Marx’s Capital," Working Papers 1609, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2016.
- Spash, Clive L., 2017. "The Need for and Meaning of Social Ecological Economics," SRE-Discussion Papers 5500, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Clive L. Spash, 2017. "Environmental Values in Conservation: Ethics, Economics and Pragmatism," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2017_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Katselidis, Ioannis, 2017. "The Relationship between Psychology and Economics: Insights from the History of Economic Thought," MPRA Paper 77485, University Library of Munich, Germany.