Determining Gender Equity in Fiscal Federalism-- Analytical Issues and Empirical Evidence from India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Lavoie, 1994. "A Post Keynesian Approach to Consumer Choice," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 539-562, July.
- W. W. Chang & D. J. Smyth, 1971. "The Existence and Persistence of Cycles in a Non-linear Model: Kaldor's 1940 Model Re-examined," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 37-44.
- John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2008. "Housing markets and the economy: the assessment," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 1-33, spring.
- Varian, Hal R, 1979. "Catastrophe Theory and the Business Cycle," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(1), pages 14-28, January.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2007.
"Understanding recent trends in house prices and homeownership,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 89-123.
- Robert Shiller, 2007. "Understanding Recent Trends in House Prices and Home Ownership," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2557, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Nov 2007.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2007. "Understanding Recent Trends in House Prices and Home Ownership," NBER Working Papers 13553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shiller, Robert J., 2007. "Understanding Recent Trends in House Prices and Home Ownership," Working Papers 28, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2007. "Understanding Recent Trends in House Prices and Home Ownership," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1630, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2007.
- Charles Goodhart & Boris Hofmann, 2008. "House prices, money, credit, and the macroeconomy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 180-205, spring.
- Lavoie, Marc, 2004. "Post Keynesian consumer theory: Potential synergies with consumer research and economic psychology," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 639-649, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janet Gale Stotsky, 2016. "Gender Budgeting; Fiscal Context and Current Outcomes," IMF Working Papers 16/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Janet Gale Stotsky & Asad Zaman, 2016. "The Influence of Gender Budgeting in Indian States on Gender Inequality and Fiscal Spending," IMF Working Papers 16/227, International Monetary Fund.
- Abhishek Anand & Lekha S. Chakraborty, 2016. "'Engendering' Intergovernmental Transfers: Is There a Case for Gender-sensitive Horizontal Fiscal Equalization?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_874, Levy Economics Institute.
- Lekha Chakraborty, 2016. "Asia; A Survey of Gender Budgeting Efforts," IMF Working Papers 16/150, International Monetary Fund.
- Chakraborty, Lekha, 2013. "Integrating time in public policy: Any evidence from gender diagnosis and budgeting," Working Papers 13/127, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Janet G Stotsky & Asad Zaman, 2017. "The Influence of Gender Budgeting in Indian States on Gender Inequality and Fiscal Spending," Working Papers id:11587, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal Decentralization; Federalism; Fiscal Transfers; Gender;
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-03-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2010-03-20 (Development)
- NEP-PBE-2010-03-20 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .