Report NEP-PBE-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando Albornoz & Antonio Cabrales, 2010. "Fiscal Centralization and the Political Process," Working Papers 2010-02, FEDEA.
- Michele Bernasconi & Luca Corazzini & Anna Marenzi, 2010. "‘Expressive’ Obligations in Public Good Games: Crowding-in and Crowding-out Effects," Working Papers 2010_04, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Hessami, Zohal, 2010. "The Size and Composition of Government Spending in Europe and Its Impact on Well-Being," MPRA Paper 21195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Martínez Mora & M. Socorro Puy, 2010. "Off-the-peak preferences over government size," Working Papers 2010-05, FEDEA.
- Lekha S. Chakraborty, 2010. "Determining Gender Equity in Fiscal Federalism-- Analytical Issues and Empirical Evidence from India," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_590, Levy Economics Institute.
- Sagiri Kitao, 2010. "Labor-dependent capital income taxation that encourages work and saving," Staff Reports 435, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Valsecchi, Michele, 2010. "Ethnic diversity, economic performance and civil wars," Working Papers in Economics 433, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Sylvie FERRARI (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Mohammed Mehdi MEKNI (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Emmanuel PETIT (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Sébastien ROUILLON (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2010. "On the legitimacy of citizen participation in pollution permits markets: economic efficiency and ethical concerns (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2010-06, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.