The Current Economic and Financial Crisis: A Gender Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Staveren, I.P., 2010. "Gender trends in developing countries during financial crises," ISS Working Papers - General Series 21870, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- -, 2009. "The impact of the financial crisis on women in the Caribbean," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 38669, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Daniela Campus & Gianna Giannelli, 2016.
"Is the Allocation of Time Gender Sensitive to Food Price Changes? An Investigation of Hours of Work in Uganda,"
Working Papers - Economics
wp2016_16.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Campus, Daniela & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia, 2016. "Is the Allocation of Time Gender Sensitive to Food Price Changes? An Investigation of Hours of Work in Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 10376, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tamar Khitarishvili, 2013. "The Economic Crisis of 2008 and the Added Worker Effect in Transition Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_765, Levy Economics Institute.
- Lina Gálvez-Muñoz & Paula Rodríguez-Modroño & Tindara Addabbo, 2013.
"The impact of European Union austerity policy on women's work in Southern Europe,"
Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP)
0108, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Lina Gálvez-Muñoz 1 & Paula Rodríguez-Modroño & Tindara Addabbo, 2013. "The impact of European Union austerity policy on women's work in Southern Europe," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0018, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Alma Espino, 2013. "Gender Dimensions of the Global Economic and Financial Crisis in Central America and the Dominican Republic," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 267-288, July.
- Forbes, Kinisha., 2011. "Inequality in crisis and recovery : revealing the divides: the case of Brazil," ILO Working Papers 994698493402676, International Labour Organization.
- Tindara Addabbo & Paula Rodríguez-Modroño & Lina Gálvez-Muñoz, 2013. "Gender and the Great Recession: Changes in labour supply in Spain," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0010, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Becker, Julia-Maria, 2014. "The Impact of the Crisis of 2008 on Women`s and Men`s Income in Mexico," MPRA Paper 57964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elizabeth Whitaker & Janet Bokemeiner & Scott Loveridge, 2013. "Interactional Associations of Gender on Savings Behavior: Showing Gender’s Continued Influence on Economic Action," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 105-119, March.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:469849 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lina Gálvez, 2013. "Una lectura feminista del austericidio," Revista de Economía Crítica, Asociación de Economía Crítica, vol. 15, pages 80-110.
- Angela Cipollone & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2009. "Women's Employment: Beyond Individual Characteristics vs. Contextual Factors Explanations," Working Papers CELEG 0901, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2009-06-17 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2009-06-17 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .