Female Land Rights, Crop Specialization, and Productivity in Paraguayan Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jolejole-Foreman, Maria Christina & Baylis, Katherine R. & Lipper, Leslie, 2012. "Land Degradation’s Implications on Agricultural Value of Production in Ethiopia: A look inside the bowl," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126251, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mwangi wa Githinji & Charalampos Konstantinidis & Andrew Barenberg, 2011. "Small and as Productive : Female Headed Households and the Inverse Relationship between Land Size and Output in Kenya," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-31, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Andre Croppenstedt & Markus Goldstein & Nina Rosas, 2013.
"Gender and Agriculture: Inefficiencies, Segregation, and Low Productivity Traps,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 79-109, February.
- Croppenstedt, Andre & Goldstein, Markus & Rosas, Nina, 2013. "Gender and agriculture : inefficiencies, segregation, and low productivity traps," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6370, The World Bank.
- Christine Dieterich & Anni Huang & Alun H. Thomas, 2016. "Women’s Opportunities and Challenges in Sub-Saharan African Job Markets," IMF Working Papers 16/118, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-07-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-07-20 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2007-07-20 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-LAM-2007-07-20 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .