Female Land Rights, Crop Specialization, and Productivity in Paraguayan Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jolejole-Foreman, Maria Christina & Baylis, Katherine R. & Lipper, Leslie, 2012. "Land Degradation’s Implications on Agricultural Value of Production in Ethiopia: A look inside the bowl," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126251, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mwangi wa Githinji & Charalampos Konstantinidis & Andrew Barenberg, 2011. "Small and as Productive : Female Headed Households and the Inverse Relationship between Land Size and Output in Kenya," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-31, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Andre Croppenstedt & Markus Goldstein & Nina Rosas, 2013.
"Gender and Agriculture: Inefficiencies, Segregation, and Low Productivity Traps,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 79-109, February.
- Croppenstedt, Andre & Goldstein, Markus & Rosas, Nina, 2013. "Gender and agriculture : inefficiencies, segregation, and low productivity traps," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6370, The World Bank.
- Christine Dieterich & Anni Huang & Alun H. Thomas, 2016. "Women’s Opportunities and Challenges in Sub-Saharan African Job Markets," IMF Working Papers 16/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Campus, Daniela, 2017. "Gender differentials in agricultural productivity: an empirical evidence from Uganda," 2017 Sixth AIEAA Conference, June 15-16, Piacenza, Italy 261259, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-07-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-07-20 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2007-07-20 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-LAM-2007-07-20 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.