A reinforcement learning method based on adaptive simulated annealing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEASFull references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Ingber, 2006. "Ideas by statistical mechanics (ISM)," Lester Ingber Papers 06is, Lester Ingber.
- Cheng-Ming Lee & Chia-Nan Ko, 2016. "Short-Term Load Forecasting Using Adaptive Annealing Learning Algorithm Based Reinforcement Neural Network," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-15, November.
- L. Ingber, 2012. "Adaptive simulated annealing," Lester Ingber Papers 12as, Lester Ingber.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2004-07-18 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2003-09-24 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2004-07-18 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2004-07-18 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lei:ingber:03rl. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.