Ideas by statistical mechanics (ISM)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- A.F. Atiya & A.G. Parlos & L. Ingber, 2003. "A reinforcement learning method based on adaptive simulated annealing," Lester Ingber Papers 03rl, Lester Ingber.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Ingber, 2006.
"Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions: Portfolio of physiological indicators,"
Lester Ingber Papers
06pp, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 2009. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions: Portfolio of physiological indicators," Lester Ingber Papers 09pp, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1993. "ASA-README included with ASA code," Lester Ingber Papers 93as, Lester Ingber.
- repec:lei:ingber:14ai is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lei:ingber:06is. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.