Ideas by Statistical Mechanics (ISM)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- A.F. Atiya & A.G. Parlos & L. Ingber, 2003. "A reinforcement learning method based on adaptive simulated annealing," Lester Ingber Papers 03rl, Lester Ingber.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Ingber, 2006.
"Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions: Portfolio of physiological indicators,"
Lester Ingber Papers
06pp, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 2009. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions: Portfolio of physiological indicators," Lester Ingber Papers 09pp, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1993. "ASA-README included with ASA code," Lester Ingber Papers 93as, Lester Ingber.
- repec:lei:ingber:14ai is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lei:ingber:07ji. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.