The Under-Reporting of Property Crime: A Microeconometric Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lonnie K. Stevans, 1988. "An Empirical Model of Property Crime: Deterrence versus Redistribution," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 572-584, July.
- Stephen Pudney & Derek Deadman & David Pyle, "undated".
"The Effect of Under-Reporting in Statistical Models of Criminal Activity: Estimation of an Error Correction Model with Measurement Error,"
Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics
97/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Stephen Pudney & Derek Deadman & David Pyle, "undated". "The Effect of Under-Reporting in Statistical Models of Criminal Activity Estimation of an Error Correction Model with Measurement Error," Discussion Papers in Economics 97/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Goldberg, Itzhak & Nold, Frederick C, 1980. "Does Reporting Deter Burglars?-An Empirical Analysis of Risk and Return in Crime," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(3), pages 424-431, August.
- Isaac Ehrlich, 1996. "Crime, Punishment, and the Market for Offenses," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 43-67, Winter.
- Sjoquist, David Lawrence, 1973. "Property Crime and Economic Behavior: Some Empirical Results," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 439-446, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ziggy MacDonald, 2000. "The impact of under-reporting on the relationship between unemployment and property crime," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(10), pages 659-663.
- Rodgers A. Musamali, 2014. "Factors Determining Consumer Fraud Reporting in Kenya," Research in Applied Economics, Macrothink Institute, vol. 6(3), pages 76-97, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-09-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:lpserc:98/6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.