The Under-Reporting of Property Crime: A Microeconometric Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lonnie K. Stevans, 1988. "An Empirical Model of Property Crime: Deterrence versus Redistribution," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 572-584, July.
- Stephen Pudney & Derek Deadman & David Pyle, "undated".
"The Effect of Under-Reporting in Statistical Models of Criminal Activity: Estimation of an Error Correction Model with Measurement Error,"
Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics
97/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Stephen Pudney & Derek Deadman & David Pyle, "undated". "The Effect of Under-Reporting in Statistical Models of Criminal Activity Estimation of an Error Correction Model with Measurement Error," Discussion Papers in Economics 97/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Goldberg, Itzhak & Nold, Frederick C, 1980. "Does Reporting Deter Burglars?-An Empirical Analysis of Risk and Return in Crime," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(3), pages 424-431, August.
- Isaac Ehrlich, 1996. "Crime, Punishment, and the Market for Offenses," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 43-67, Winter.
- Sjoquist, David Lawrence, 1973. "Property Crime and Economic Behavior: Some Empirical Results," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 439-446, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ziggy MacDonald, 2000. "The impact of under-reporting on the relationship between unemployment and property crime," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(10), pages 659-663.
- Rodgers A. Musamali, 2014. "Factors Determining Consumer Fraud Reporting in Kenya," Research in Applied Economics, Macrothink Institute, vol. 6(3), pages 76-97, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-09-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:lpserc:98/6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .