The Effect of Under-Reporting in Statistical Models of Criminal Activity: Estimation of an Error Correction Model with Measurement Error
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Stephen Pudney & Derek Deadman & David Pyle, "undated". "The Effect of Under-Reporting in Statistical Models of Criminal Activity Estimation of an Error Correction Model with Measurement Error," Discussion Papers in Economics 97/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ziggy MacDonald, 2000. "The impact of under-reporting on the relationship between unemployment and property crime," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(10), pages 659-663.
- Ziggy MacDonald, "undated". "The Under-Reporting of Property Crime: A Microeconometric Analysis," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 98/6, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Derek Deadman, "undated". "Forecasting Trends in Recorded Crime," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 01/1, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Derek Deadman, "undated". "Forecasting Residential Burglary," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 00/6, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Deadman, Derek, 2003. "Forecasting residential burglary," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 567-578.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:lpserc:97/3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.