Serving God in a Largely Theocratic Society :Rivalry and Cooperation between Church and King
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pierre Salmon, 2009. "Serving God in a largely theocratic society: rivalry and cooperation between Church and King," Post-Print hal-00445574, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Danièle Hervieu-Léger, 2002. "Space and Religion: New Approaches to Religious Spatiality in Modernity," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 99-105, March.
- Guala,Francesco, 2005. "The Methodology of Experimental Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521618618, May.
More about this item
Keywordstheocracy; church-state relations; political systems; papacy;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lat:legeco:2008-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odile Ferry). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/latecfr.html .