The gains from the division of labour and comparative advantage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chaney, Thomas & Ossa, Ralph, 2013.
"Market size, division of labor, and firm productivity,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 177-180.
- Thomas Chaney & Ralph Ossa, 2012. "Market Size, Division of Labor, and Firm Productivity," NBER Working Papers 18243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Chaney & Ralph Ossa, 2013. "Market Size, Division of Labor, and Firm Productivity," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/312fvs95ub8, Sciences Po.
- Chaney, Thomas & Ossa, Ralph, 2012. "Market Size, Division of Labor, and Firm Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 9069, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krugman, Paul, 1980. "Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 950-959, December.
- Ethier, Wilfred, 1979. "Internationally decreasing costs and world trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Sébastien Miroudot & Rainer Lanz & Alexandros Ragoussis, 2009. "Trade in Intermediate Goods and Services," OECD Trade Policy Papers 93, OECD Publishing.
- Gene M. Grossman & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2010. "External Economies and International Trade Redux," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 125(2), pages 829-858.
- Krugman, Paul R., 1979. "Increasing returns, monopolistic competition, and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 469-479, November.
- Davis, Donald R., 1995. "Intra-industry trade: A Heckscher-Ohlin-Ricardo approach," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 201-226, November.
- Choi, E. Kwan & Harrigan, James, 2003. "Handbook of International Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11375, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDivision of labour; Comparative advantage; Gains from trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lan:wpaper:33867696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giorgio Motta) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delanuk.html .