Consistent estimation for the full-fledged fixed effects zero-inflated Poisson model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard J. Smith, 2004.
"Higher Order Properties of Gmm and Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 219-255, January.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard Smith, 2003. "Higher order properties of GMM and generalised empirical likelihood estimators," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blundell, Richard & Griffith, Rachel & Windmeijer, Frank, 2002.
"Individual effects and dynamics in count data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 113-131, May.
- Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Frank Windmeijer, 1999. "Individual effects and dynamics in count data models," IFS Working Papers W99/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Zeileis, Achim & Kleiber, Christian & Jackman, Simon, 2008. "Regression Models for Count Data in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 27(i08).
- Sheng-Pin Hsueh & Wei-Ming Lee, 2012. "A revisit to the relationship between patents and R&D using empirical likelihood estimation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1208-1214.
- Stanislav Anatolyev, 2005. "GMM, GEL, Serial Correlation, and Asymptotic Bias," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(3), pages 983-1002, May.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1997. "Multiplicative Panel Data Models Without the Strict Exogeneity Assumption," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(05), pages 667-678, October.
- Durham, Catherine A. & Pardoe, Iain & Vega-H, Esteban, 2004. "A Methodology for Evaluating How Product Characteristics Impact Choice in Retail Settings with Many Zero Observations: An Application to Restaurant Wine Purchase," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-20, April.
- Ramalho Joaquim J.S., 2005. "Small Sample Bias of Alternative Estimation Methods for Moment Condition Models: Monte Carlo Evidence for Covariance Structures," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodolfo Metulini & Roberto Patuelli & Daniel A. Griffith, 2018.
"A Spatial-Filtering Zero-Inflated Approach to the Estimation of the Gravity Model of Trade,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Rodolfo Metulini & Roberto Patuelli & Daniel Griffith, 2016. "A spatial-filtering zero-inflated approach to the estimation of the gravity model of trade," ERSA conference papers ersa16p614, European Regional Science Association.
- Rodolfo Metulini & Roberto Patuelli & Daniel A. Griffith, 2016. "A Spatial-Filtering Zero-Inflated Approach to the Estimation of the Gravity Model of Trade," Working Paper series 16-26, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Feb 2018.
- R. Metulini & R. Patuelli & D. A. Griffith, 2016. "A Spatial-Filtering Zero-Inflated Approach to the Estimation of the Gravity Model of Trade," Working Papers wp1081, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
Keywordsfixed effects zero-inflated Poisson model; predetermined explanatory variables in Poisson part; moment conditions; GMM; EL; Monte Carlo experiments;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2014-04-11 (Econometrics)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kyu:dpaper:66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yoshitsugu Kitazawa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feksujp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.