Journal Impact Factor Versus Eigenfactor and Article Influence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Les Oxley, 2010. "Journal Impact Factor Versus Eigenfactor and Article Influence," Working Papers in Economics 10/67, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J. & Oxley, L., 2010. "Journal Impect Factor Versus Eigenfactor and Article Influence," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-67, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Franceschet, Massimo, 2010. "Journal influence factors," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 239-248.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Checchi, Daniele & De Fraja, Gianni & Verzillo, Stefano, 2014.
"Publish or Perish? Incentives and Careers in Italian Academia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8345, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Checchi, Daniele & De Fraja, Gianni & Verzillo, Stefano, 2014. "Publish or Perish? Incentives and Careers in Italian Academia," CEPR Discussion Papers 10084, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniele Checchi & Gianni De Fraja & Stefano Verzillo, 2014. "Publish or Perish? Incentives and Careers in Italian Academia," CEIS Research Paper 323, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 07 Aug 2014.
- Daniele Checchi & Gianni De Fraja & Stefano Verzillo, 2014. "Publish or Perish: An Analysis of the Academic Job Market in Italy," Discussion Papers 14/04, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Valentino Dardanoni & Franco Peracchi, 2015. "Ranking scientific journals via latent class models for polytomous item response data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 178(4), pages 1025-1049, October.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Valentino Dardanoni & Franco Peracchi, 2013. "Ranking Scientific Journals via Latent Class Models for Polytomous Item Response," EIEF Working Papers Series 1313, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsJournal performance metrics; Research assessment measures; Total citations; 5-year impact factor (5YIF); Eigenfactor; Article influence; Importance; Prestige.;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kyo:wpaper:737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryo Okui). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iekyojp.html .