Focused Information Criterion for Series Estimation in Partially Linear Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Naoya Sueishi & Arihiro Yoshimura, 2017. "Focused Information Criterion for Series Estimation in Partially Linear Models," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 352-363, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-954, July.
- Liu, Chu-An, 2015.
"Distribution theory of the least squares averaging estimator,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 142-159.
- Liu, Chu-An, 2013. "Distribution Theory of the Least Squares Averaging Estimator," MPRA Paper 54201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claeskens,Gerda & Hjort,Nils Lid, 2008. "Model Selection and Model Averaging," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521852258, March.
- Zhang, Hao Helen & Cheng, Guang & Liu, Yufeng, 2011. "Linear or Nonlinear? Automatic Structure Discovery for Partially Linear Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(495), pages 1099-1112.
- Donald, S. G. & Newey, W. K., 1994. "Series Estimation of Semilinear Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 30-40, July.
More about this item
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kue:dpaper:e-14-001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Graduate School of Economics Project Center). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fekyojp.html .