(Un)anticipated Technological Change in an Endogenous Growth Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Conway Bruce A & Rosenblatt-Wisch Rina & Schenk-Hoppé Klaus Reiner, 2009. "(Un)anticipated Technological Change in an Endogenous Growth Model," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-21, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 1995. "Does the bouncing ball lead to economic growth?," Regional Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jul, pages 1-2,4-6.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Burkhard Heer, 2000.
"Welfare Costs of Inflation in a Dynamic Economy with Search Unemployment and Endogenous Growth,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0478, Econometric Society.
- Burkhard Heer, 2000. "Welfare Costs of Inflation in a Dynamic Economy with Search Unemployment and Endogenous Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 296, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 2000. "Technological Change, the Labor Market and the Stock Market," NBER Working Papers 8022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Sala-I-Martin, 1997. "Transfers, Social Safety Nets, and Economic Growth," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Edmund Phelps & Gylfi Zoega, 2001. "Structural booms," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 16(32), pages 83-126, April.
- Edmund S. Phelps, 1999. "Behind This Structural Boom: The Role of Asset Valuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 63-68, May.
- Heer, Burkhard, 2003.
"Welfare costs of inflation in a dynamic economy with search unemployment,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 255-272, November.
- Burkhard Heer, 2000. "Welfare Costs of Inflation in a Dynamic Economy with Search Unemployment and Endogenous Growth," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0478, Econometric Society.
- Teresa Beckham Gramm, 2005. "Costly Factor Reallocation and Reduced Productivity Effects in International Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 822-839, September.
More about this item
Keywordstwo-sector endogenous growth model; unanticipated and anticipated technological change; frictions in reallocation of human capital; Runge-Kutta parallel shooting algorithm;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2004-05-02 (Development)
- NEP-DGE-2004-05-02 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:0408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .