Bounds on Parameters in Dynamic Discrete Choice Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bo E. Honoré & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2006.
"Bounds in Competing Risks Models and the War on Cancer,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(6), pages 1675-1698, November.
- Bo E. Honoré & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2004. "Bounds in Competing Risks Models and the War on Cancer," CAM Working Papers 2004-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Bo E. Honore & Adriana Lleras Muney, 2004. "Bounds in Competing Risks Models and the War on Cancer," NBER Working Papers 10963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arie Beresteanu & Francesca Molinari, 2008.
"Asymptotic Properties for a Class of Partially Identified Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 76(4), pages 763-814, July.
- Beresteanu, Arie & Molinari, Francesca, 2006. "Asymptotic Properties for a Class of Partially Identified Models," Working Papers 06-04, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Arie Beresteanu & Francesca Molinari, 2006. "Asymptotic properties for a class of partially identified models," CeMMAP working papers CWP10/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Beresteanu, Arie & Molinari, Francesca, 2006. "Asymptotic Properties for a Class of Partially Identified Models," Working Papers 06-07, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Timothy Halliday, 2006. "Identifying State Dependence in Non-Stationary Processes," Working Papers 200601, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Timothy Halliday, 2007.
"Testing for State Dependence with Time-Variant Transition Probabilities,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(6), pages 685-703.
- Timothy J. Halliday, 2006. "Testing for State Dependence with Time-Variant Transition Probabilities," Working Papers 200614, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Ulrich Sauder, 2009. "Accounting for Unobservables in Comparing Selective and Comprehensive Schooling," Working Papers wp2009_0906, CEMFI.
- Martin Browning & Jesus M. Carro, 2010. "Heterogeneity in dynamic discrete choice models," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 13(1), pages 1-39, February.
- Carro, Jesus M., 2007. "Estimating dynamic panel data discrete choice models with fixed effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 503-528, October.
- Matteo Richiardi & Ambra Poggi, 2014. "Imputing Individual Effects in Dynamic Microsimulation Models. An application to household formation and labour market participation in Italy," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 7(2), pages 3-39.
More about this item
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2004-12-12 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2004-12-12 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuieca:2004_23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/camkudk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .