Tariff Strategies and Small Open Economies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gjermund Nese & Odd Straume, 2007.
"Industry Concentration and Strategic Trade Policy in Successive Oligopoly,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 31-52, March.
- Nese, Gjermund & Straume, Odd Rune, 2004. "Industry concentration and strategic trade policy in successive oligopoly," Working Papers in Economics 10/04, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Gjermund Nese & Odd Rune Straume, 2005. "Industry Concentration and Strategic Trade Policy in Successive Oligopoly," CESifo Working Paper Series 1439, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kempf, Hubert & Rota-Graziosi, Grégoire, 2010.
"Endogenizing leadership in tax competition,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 768-776, October.
- Grégoire Rota-Graziosi & Hubert Kempf, 2010. "Endogenizing leadership in tax competition," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00523585, HAL.
- Kempf, H. & Rota Graziosi, G., 2010. "Endogenizing leadership in tax competition: a timing game perspective," Working papers 299, Banque de France.
- Gjermund Nese & Odd Straume, 2007. "Industry Concentration and Strategic Trade Policy in Successive Oligopoly," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 7(1), pages 31-52, March.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:epruwp:97-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epcbsdk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .