Tariff strategies and small open economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Alan D. Woodland, 1997. "Tariff strategies and small open economies," CIE Discussion Papers 1997-23, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Alan D. Woodland, "undated". "Tariff Strategies and Small Open Economies," EPRU Working Paper Series 97-15, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gjermund Nese & Odd Straume, 2007.
"Industry Concentration and Strategic Trade Policy in Successive Oligopoly,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 31-52, March.
- Nese, Gjermund & Straume, Odd Rune, 2004. "Industry concentration and strategic trade policy in successive oligopoly," Working Papers in Economics 10/04, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Gjermund Nese & Odd Rune Straume, 2005. "Industry Concentration and Strategic Trade Policy in Successive Oligopoly," CESifo Working Paper Series 1439, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kempf, Hubert & Rota-Graziosi, Grégoire, 2010.
"Endogenizing leadership in tax competition,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 768-776, October.
- Grégoire Rota-Graziosi & Hubert Kempf, 2010. "Endogenizing leadership in tax competition," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00523585, HAL.
- Kempf, H. & Rota Graziosi, G., 2010. "Endogenizing leadership in tax competition: a timing game perspective," Working papers 299, Banque de France.
- Gjermund Nese & Odd Straume, 2007. "Industry Concentration and Strategic Trade Policy in Successive Oligopoly," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 7(1), pages 31-52, March.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:33:y:2000:i:1:p:25-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.