Provision of Liquidity through the Primary Credit Facility during the Financial Crisis: A Structural Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Erhan Artuç & Selva Demiralp, 2010. "Provision of liquidity through the primary credit facility during the financial crisis: a structural analysis," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 43-53.
- Selva Demiralp & Erhan Artuc, 2009. "Provision of Liquidity through the Primary Credit Facility during the Financial Crisis: A Structural Analysis," 2009 Meeting Papers 215, Society for Economic Dynamics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Artuç, Erhan & Demiralp, Selva, 2010.
"Discount window borrowing after 2003: The explicit reduction in implicit costs,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 825-833, April.
- Selva Demiralp & Erhan Artuç, 2007. "Discount Window Borrowing after 2003: The Explicit Reduction in Implicit Costs," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0708, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aït-Sahalia, Yacine & Andritzky, Jochen & Jobst, Andreas & Nowak, Sylwia & Tamirisa, Natalia, 2012.
"Market response to policy initiatives during the global financial crisis,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 162-177.
- Yacine Aït-Sahalia & Jochen Andritzky & Andreas Jobst & Sylwia Nowak & Natalia Tamirisa, 2010. "Market Response to Policy Initiatives during the Global Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mauricio Calani & Kevin Cowan & Pablo García S., 2011.
"Inflation Targeting in Financially Stable Economies: Has it Been Flexible Enough?,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Luis Felipe Céspedes & Roberto Chang & Diego Saravia (ed.), Monetary Policy under Financial Turbulence, edition 1, volume 16, chapter 1, pages 283-368
Central Bank of Chile.
- Mauricio Calani C. & Kevin Cowan L. & Pablo García S., 2010. "Inflation Targeting in Financially Stable Economies: Has it been Flexible Enough?," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 13(2), pages 11-50, August.
- Mauricio Calani & Kevin Cowan & Pablo García S., 2010. "Inflation Targeting in Financially Stable Economies: Has it been Flexible Enough?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 587, Central Bank of Chile.
- Mark R. Stone & Etienne B Yehoue & Kotaro Ishi, 2009. "Unconventional Central Bank Measures for Emerging Economies," IMF Working Papers 09/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Kotaro Ishi & Kenji Fujita & Mark R. Stone, 2011. "Should Unconventional Balance Sheet Policies Be Added to the Central Bank toolkit? a Review of the Experience so Far," IMF Working Papers 11/145, International Monetary Fund.
- Elizabeth C. Klee, 2011. "The first line of defense: the discount window during the early stages of the financial crisis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-23, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:wfo:wstudy:60979 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDiscount Window; Primary Credit; Federal Funds Market;
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2009-12-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-12-11 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:koc:wpaper:0912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sumru Oz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekoctr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.