EU-US differences in the size of R&D intensive firms: Do they explain the overall R&D intensity gap?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Andries Brandsma, 2010. "EU-US differences in the size of R&D intensive firms: do they explain the overall R&D intensity gap?," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(6), pages 429-441, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castellani, Davide & Piva, Mariacristina & Schubert, Torben & Vivarelli, Marco, 2019.
"R&D and productivity in the US and the EU: Sectoral specificities and differences in the crisis,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 279-291.
- Davide Castellani & Mariacristina Piva & Torben Schubert & Marco Vivarelli, 2016. "R&D and Productivity in the US and the EU: Sectoral Specificities and Differences in the Crisis," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2016-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Castellani, Davide & Piva, Mariacristina & Schubert, Torben & Vivarelli, Marco, 2016. "R&D and Productivity in the US and the EU: Sectoral Specificities and Differences in the Crisis," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Nicola Grassano, 2020. "The EU vs US corporate R&D intensity gap: Investigating key sectors and firms," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2020-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:agr:journl:v:4(621):y:2019:i:4(621):p:19-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mihaela DIACONU, 2019. "Business R&D investments in the EU: Main dynamics and economic effects," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(4(621), W), pages 19-34, Winter.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D intensity; firm size; panel data;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2008-06-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-INO-2008-06-27 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2008-06-27 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TID-2008-06-27 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2008-049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.wiwiss.uni-jena.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.