EU-US differences in the size of R&D intensive firms: Do they explain the overall R&D intensity gap?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Andries Brandsma, 2010. "EU-US differences in the size of R&D intensive firms: do they explain the overall R&D intensity gap?," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(6), pages 429-441, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davide Castellani & Mariacristina Piva & Torben Schubert & Marco Vivarelli, 2016.
"R&D and Productivity in the US and the EU: Sectoral Specificities and Differences in the Crisis,"
John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers
jhd-dp2016-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Castellani, Davide & Piva, Mariacristina & Schubert, Torben & Vivarelli, Marco, 2016. "R&D and Productivity in the US and the EU: Sectoral Specificities and Differences in the Crisis," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D intensity; firm size; panel data;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-06-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-INO-2008-06-27 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2008-06-27 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TID-2008-06-27 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2008-049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .