Report NEP-KNM-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tomoki Sekiguchi & Ralf Bebenroth & Donghao Li, 2008. "Top Management Characteristics of Foreign MNC Affiliates and Affiliate Performance in Japan : Knowledge-Based and Upper Echelon Perspectives," Discussion Paper Series 214, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Katherine Lyford Milkman & Dolly Chugh & Max H. Bazerman, 2008. "How Can Decision Making Be Improved?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-102, Harvard Business School, revised Jul 2008.
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec, 2008. "Technology and development: Unpacking the relationship(s)," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080623, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Raquel Ortega-Argiles & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli, 2008. "The Productivity Impact of R&D Investment: Evidence from European Microdata," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-050, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Leonardo Costa Ribeiro & Ricardo Machado Ruiz & Américo Tristão Bernardes & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2008. "Matrices of science and technology interactions: implications for development," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td333, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Mauro Gallegati & Bruce C. Greenwald & Alberto Russo & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2008. "Financially Constrained Fluctuations in an Evolving Network Economy," NBER Working Papers 14112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- E. Van De Velde & B. Clarysse & M. Wright, 2008. "The Technology Endowments of Spin-off Companies," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/513, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- D. Bouckenooghe & G. Devos, 2008. "Ready Or Not…? What’S The Relevance Of A Meso Level Approach To The Study Of Readiness For Change," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/512, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Raquel Ortega-Argiles & Andries Brandsma, 2008. "EU-US differences in the size of R&D intensive firms: Do they explain the overall R&D intensity gap?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-049, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.