Report NEP-INO-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Coe, David T & Helpman, Elhanan & Hoffmaister, Alexander, 2008. "International R&D Spillovers and Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6882, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert M. Hunt, 2008. "Business method patents and U.S. financial services," Working Papers 08-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jan Fagerberg & David Mowery & Bart Verspagen, 2008. "Innovation-systems, path-dependency and policy: The co-evolution of science, technology and innovation policy and industrial structure in a small, resource-based economy," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080624, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Gambardella, Alfonso & Harhoff, Dietmar & Verspagen, Bart, 2008. "The Value of European Patents," CEPR Discussion Papers 6848, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raquel Ortega-Argiles & Andries Brandsma, 2008. "EU-US differences in the size of R&D intensive firms: Do they explain the overall R&D intensity gap?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-049, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Leonardo Costa Ribeiro & Ricardo Machado Ruiz & Américo Tristão Bernardes & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2008. "Matrices of science and technology interactions: implications for development," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td333, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- E. Van De Velde & B. Clarysse & M. Wright, 2008. "The Technology Endowments of Spin-off Companies," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/513, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2008. "Innovation Studies – the emergence of a new scientific field," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080622, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Francesco Lissoni & Patrick Llerena & Maureen McKelvey & Bulat Sanditov, 2008. "Academic Patenting in Europe: New Evidence from the KEINS Database," Working Papers of BETA 2008-16, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Stéphane Maraut & Hélène Dernis & Colin Webb & Vincenzo Spiezia & Dominique Guellec, 2008. "The OECD REGPAT Database: A Presentation," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2008/2, OECD Publishing.
- Maria Elena Bontempi & Jacques Mairesse, 2008. "Intangible Capital and Productivity: An Exploration on a Panel of Italian Manufacturing Firms," NBER Working Papers 14108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec, 2008. "Technology and development: Unpacking the relationship(s)," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080623, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Grischa Perino, 2008. "The Design of Permit Schemes and Environmental Innovation," Working Papers 0467, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2008.
- Raquel Ortega-Argiles & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli, 2008. "The Productivity Impact of R&D Investment: Evidence from European Microdata," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-050, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Mads Greaker & Lise-Lotte Pade, 2008. "Optimal CO2 abatement and technological change. Should emission taxes start high in order to spur R&D?," Discussion Papers 548, Statistics Norway, Research Department.